Saturday, July 2, 2011

A WEEKEND OF WENDY BISCUIT BLUES ON MAIN STREET


Next saturday is my birthday party. I'm looking forward to it like nobody's business! The best thing about playing music, is that it is what you make it..'Wendy Biscuit Blues' is taking the Cottage Bistro by storm (i hope)





Saturday July 9th. Steve Ranta on keys, Wayne Evans on bass, Ray Ayotte on drums. 






I seriously dig Ray- he's bringing out his 'really teeny' drum kit for our show at 'The Main on Main' Friday July the 8th. Kind of a precurser to the birthday Cottage bash. 
I sure hope folks stick around and dance the night away...both nights, both venues. I plan to keep Eugene on the tables. He knows how to party. Hope to see familiar faces either Friday at the Main, or Sat at the Cottage Bistro. Gee Whiz will somebody please take some decent video footage???? take care!   



No comments:

Post a Comment